No matter what your business or career,
remembering impresses people.
Why a memory presentation by Brad Zupp? Because they are:
- Universally appealing. Everyone is interested in remembering better, everyone has blanked on an important name or walked into a room and wondered, "What did I need from here?"
- Unique. Not another motivational speech or boring seminar that participants quickly forget or dismiss.
- Amazing. Watching as Brad recalls dozens of participants names in seconds, memorizes a random number in seconds, or any other of his incredible feats of memory leaves people talking for days.
- Inspirational. We often need to see what's possible to inspire us, enabling us to take the first steps towards our own incredible achievements.
- Fascinating. People are concerned with brain health and mental improvement.
Recent Television Appearances
By providing one of Brad Zupp’s memory presentations:
- Employees can be more productive – increasing the company’s bottom line.
- Complex passwords can be memorized easily, improving data and system security.
- Salespeople learn to demonstrate how much they truly care, building better relationships by remembering client names, details about children, hobbies, and more, thereby earning more sales and referrals.
- Service employees show how important customers are by remembering their names, drink or dining preferences, favorite colors, etc. Customers go where they feel valued, known and remembered.
- Employers demonstrate that their employees are important by providing timely, entertaining educational content about mental fitness; employees that feel valued are more productive and harder working.